You are invited to submit your abstracts for the CitSci India 2020 Conference. We are accepting abstracts on citizen science approaches for biodiversity. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Citizen science projects: design, execution and outcomes.
- Citizen science – theory and practice.
- Legal and ethical issues in citizen science – data ownership and privacy.
- Technology-mediated citizen science.
- Policy perspectives and citizen science.
- Citizen-initiated/led science projects
- Last date to submit abstract: EXTENDED: September 2, 2020
- Notification for acceptance/rejection: September 4, 2020
- Final poster/video submission: September 20, 2020
To submit your abstracts, you need to first register for the conference. Please ensure that you read the guidelines before submitting the abstract. Abstracts which are beyond the scope of the conference will not be accepted. If your abstract gets selected, an email notification will be sent to the presenting author’s email address. Please check the Instructions Page for details on how to present at the conference. Please send in your presentations to us before September 20, 2020 as pre-recorded videos (for short talks) or PDFs (for posters).
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
- Please use the text box allocated for “Abstract” to submit an abstract of not more than 250 words. This should not include the title of the paper, name of author/co-authors, graphs, images, bibliographies or footnotes.
- Abstracts should be submitted in a single paragraph and should include the research question, background, purpose, methodology, results and conclusion.
- All submissions should be made in English