Registration for the CitSci India 2020 conference is free and necessary to ensure that you receive important links and updates for the online sessions. Since we have limited slots, you must first apply to register by filling up the google form below. After submitting your application to register for the conference, you will be informed within a week about the status of your application.
We encourage individuals and organisations who have been actively engaging, contributing, and supporting citizen science approaches in biodiversity. Interested individuals can register by filling up the form below. Session details will be updated on the Programme Page as new details become available, so visit this page to stay updated.
- Registrations open – August 17, 2020
- Last date to register – September 27, 2020
- Conference dates – September 28, 2020 – October 1, 2020
NOTE : Certificates will not be provided for the conference.
Please ensure you read the code of conduct before registering. The code of conduct will be strictly enforced during the conference.
Code of conduct
The CitSci India community is a network of people with common interests and goals towards a larger vision of responsible and active citizenry for biodiversity. Participants will join us to share their knowledge, experience and resources and therefore it is of utmost importance to ensure that everyone has a safe, encouraging and a positive experience.
On account of this, we request all the participants to abide by the following code of conduct.
- Be considerate and respect the boundaries of all participants.
- Avoid using any kind of intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning speech or content.
- Refrain from aggressively pushing your views and opinions.
- Respect confidentiality requests made by speakers or fellow participants.
- Maintain cordial and professional interactions with all participants.
- Report on any behaviour that makes you or anyone around you uncomfortable.
Consequences of misconduct will include, but not be restricted to the following:
- Immediately removal from the event without any warning.
- Restrictions from attending any events in the future organized by the NMBHWB.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports will remain completely confidential.